Packages & Pricing
Need a vintage caravan bar at your event? Of course you do, and we'd love to be there!
Every occasion is different, let us know what's special about your event and we will put together a bespoke package just for you.
All packages include the following:
- The Baravan
- Travel within a 60km radius of Coromandel Town
- Set up & pack down
- Ice to chill drinks
- Caravan styling to suit your theme
- Our Hydration Station: pretty water dispensers filled with iced water & fruit infused water
- A qualified & experienced bar manager - we have the skills and tactics to manage any unruly guests!
- A just-in-case 3m x 3m white gazebo that fits over the bar hatch
- 3 Lawn Games - choose from Yardzee, Jenga, Kubb or Ring Toss (Scroll down for images ...)
Up to 80 guests
Up to 60 guests
Add Ons ...
- Two tap Keg Bar with built in beer chiller $300. This includes the Keg Bar, jockey box, all fittings, keg buckets & glasses. All you need to organise is the kegs and the CO2 bottle. Our recommendations of local breweries can be found here.
- Travel outside the 60 km radius of Coromandel Town is $2 per km. Overnight charges may be applied depending on the distance.
- Service hours beyond the specified hours are $ 75 per hour.
- Extra glassware may be able to be arranged for tables if required, just ask. The glassware included in our packages is for service from the Baravan.
We offer a 10% discount on local bookings including Coromandel Town and further north: Colville, Kennedy Bay, Port Jackson, Port Charles, Sandy Bay, Waitete Bay, Amodeo Bay, Tuateawa...
Near the end of our service hours, we will switch out our glassware for disposable Ecoware glasses, which are made from plants and so much better for our environment.